Tuesday, 4 November 2008

FRUGAL CROCHET GIFTS TO MAKE 2

For those of you who can crochet I've found a few free patterns for frugal Christmas gifts.! I can only manage a granny square or two and as for following a pattern, well - I've never managed it! But still, if you can, these gifts mainly only take a small amount of yarn, so shouldn't be too expensive - or take too much time!
Take a look at the links below and get crocheting!
Gorgeous love knot lacey scarf takes just a 40g ball of double knitting yarn.
Prettty mohair handwarmers with flower trim.
Cute sock slippers
Pointy slippers
Sleepy Sarah Amigurumi doll
Filet crochet scarf
A fabulous collection of all kinds of vintage crochet patterns
For more Christmas gifts to make click HERE!

Check out my growing collection of patterns for crochet and  knitted gifts!

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Hurray you've posted some more .. I've been checking hoping you would. Thanks.

Sally said...

Glad you like them Jacqui - trouble is I'm so busy with the blog and hunting up ideas for it (plus the day job) that I haven't yet found any time to make anything at all!