Wednesday, 5 October 2011

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!

I was going to put off resurrecting my Christmas blog until Halloween was well out of the way, as I'm not fond of bringing Christmas preparations even closer to the summer holidays! But I've begun to look at my stash of Christmas gifts bought and won throughout the year, so I guess it must be time to start again! I started a list somewhere a few weeks ago - now I can't find it! That often means I buy someone a present who I have already bought for- then I have to try to work out who else I can give it to - not easy!
You'll see I have installed a "Countdown to Christmas" widget on this blog so we are all reminded each time we read, just how close the actual day is getting!

Right - I'm off to find that list. Christmas gift giving has to be more frugal than ever this year - I'm determined!

No comments: